《The Bee Club》 is an exclusive members only club of TVBAnywhere+ Service.
Dedicated to our loyal fans, we’ve prepared countless privileges, offering unforgettable experience.
Register now and join us as a Basic Member
Subscribe NOW at USD4.49 or SGD5.98/ month to become our VIP or even VVIP!
To show our gratitude, if you are our VIP and VVIP members, you are entitled with the most unique and amazing entertainment experience with TVB Anywhere, including exclusive Meet & Greet sessions with TVB Artistes and invitation to events in TVB City (located in Hong Kong)#.# Benefits are subject to availability and any Benefits Limits as defined in The Bee Club Terms and Conditions.
|Membership Level||Basic Member||VIP||VVIP|
|Seasonal giveaway of prizes and gifts||✔||✔|
|Exclusive prizes and offers||✔|
|Participation of TVB Artistes Meet & Greet activities||✔||
|Invitation to events in TVB City*, Hong Kong||✔||
Terms & Conditions:
Above promotions applies only for dine-in and ala carte food orders, excluding beverages and live seafood dishes; Promotions cannot be used in conjunction with other special offers.
1. The Bee Club (the club) is a membership programme designed by TVB Anywhere Ltd (“Company”).
2. By downloading and installing TVBAnywhere+, you will automatically be enrolled as a member of The Bee Club. A member may contact the Company at any time by emailing to [firstname.lastname@example.org] to withdraw from the membership programme.
3. The rewards, privileges and terms and conditions may be changed, withdrawn or terminated at any time without prior notice to members at the sole discretion of the Company.
4. Membership and privileges are non-transferable and may only be used by the member for purpose outlined by the club. Benefits (including discounts) are for the member’s personal use only and must not be used to obtain or purchase items or services with the intent to resell such items or services. Benefits (including discounts) must not be sold, bartered, or exchanged for any goods, services, or benefits.
5. Benefits are subject to availability. Certain benefits and features may be made available on a limited basis to a selected group of members. Benefits may be subject to controls which may limit the number, type, value and other features of the benefits allocated for the membership programme, or which may restrict the number of eligibility of members to whom the benefit is offered (together, the “Benefit Limits”). Members acknowledge that the Company may, in its sole and absolute discretion, determine or change the availability and the Benefit Limits without prior notice. Benefits are further subject to such terms and conditions applicable to the benefit in question. Availability, Benefit Limits and the terms and conditions applicable to the benefit in question are set out in [the relevant advertisement and/or member’s communication].
6. If a member terminates the [SVOD service] after a 12-month subscription, the member’s status will be changed from VVIP to Basic Member. The member’s status will be upgraded to VIP again when the member re-subscribes for [SVOD service] again.
7. The attendance to special events in TVB City including TVB Anniversary Gala (萬千星輝賀台慶), TVB Anniversary Awards (萬千星輝頒獎典禮) and exclusive TVB City Tour of outdoor shooting area and studios is subject to availability.
9. The Company reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions without prior notice. In case of any dispute, the decision of the Company shall be final and conclusive.
10. These terms and conditions constitute an agreement between the Company and each member respectively. A person who is not a party to this agreement shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Chapter 623 of the Laws of Hong Kong) to enforce any term of this agreement.
11. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China.
12. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.